Δευτέρα 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Transfer Deadline Day latest: Kane commits to Spurs

11.30am Kane commits to Spurs Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane has been rewarded for his fine displays in a Spurs shirt with a new five-and-a-half year contract. The 21-year-old has been in superb form this season, scoring 10 goals in 19 BPL matches, including two in Saturday's 3-0 victory over West Bromwich Albion.
"It’s been a great six months," Kane told www.tottenhamhotspur.com. "I've been really pleased with how things have gone. This (contract) is another stepping stone and hopefully now I’ll push on again from this and get even better.
"All you can do as a footballer is try to get better and better and that's what I aim to do, to get better, score more goals and play better for the team. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season.
"I'm only 21 and I’ve a lot of football ahead of me. I'll keep my feet on the ground and keep working hard for the team and for the club. I've been at Spurs since I was 11 and always loved the club. I've been here 10 years now and hopefully there are many more good times to come."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου