Τετάρτη 1 Ιουλίου 2015

Clyne seals 'dream move' to Liverpool

Nathaniel Clyne has moved to Liverpool from Southampton on a long-term contract

Nathaniel Clyne has described joining Liverpool as a "dream move" after sealing a transfer from Southampton for an undisclosed fee.

The England defender has signed a "long-term contract" at Anfield and becomes the Reds’ sixth summer signing, after James Milner, Danny Ings, Adam Bogdan, Joe Gomez and Roberto Firmino.

Clyne amassed 94 Barclays Premier League appearances at Southampton, after his move from Crystal Palace. One of his three goals in the BPL came against Brendan Rodgers' side on the opening weekend of last season.

"I'm delighted and it's a dream move for me to come here and play for such a big club with all of its history," Clyne, 24, told liverpoolfc.com. "I can't wait to get started.

"I've played at Anfield before and know what the atmosphere is all about. It's a great atmosphere and will make me rise to the challenge. I’m really looking forward to it and hopefully it can push me on to putting on good performances."

Liverpool's first match of the 2015/16 Barclays Premier League campaign is at Stoke City on the weekend of Saturday 8 August.

source: premierleague

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου